Tax Advice for Foreigners in the UK

Tax Advice for Foreigners in the UK

Individuals domiciled (i.e. typically born) outside of the UK, with taxes due to their stay (residency) in the UK are called “UK non-domiciled residents” – or “non-doms”.

Tax Services for UK Non-Doms

As a non-dom, we’ll help you identify opportunities to reduce your UK tax liabilities. We’ll ensure you won’t pay tax on your overseas investments, and minimise your UK and overseas tax liabilities, by taking the best advantage of:

Benefits of Our Services for UK Non-Doms.

  • We have significant experience advising on tax issues for non-doms in the UK and negotiating for them with HMRC (the UK tax authority).
  • Many of our tax staff have previously worked for HMRC – so we know how to effectively work with them – on your behalf. 
  • We’re a mid-sized, firm of Chartered Accountants. We:
    • Have the depth of resources to plan your tax status as a non-dom.
    • Are small enough to care for you as a client.
  • We are a full-service firm of Chartered Accountants, based in West London – significantly less expensive than a typical firm based in Central London.

Contact us today to resolve your non-dom tax heartache – you’ll be pleased you did.