VAT Advice – London W1
We’ll help you improve your VAT position because we’re more than standard Chartered Accountants:
- 60% of our tax staff have previously worked for HMRC – so we know how to effectively work with them – on your behalf.
- We employ an in-house Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA), qualified by the Chartered Institute of Taxation. (CTA is the UK’s highest tax qualification.) He helps our clients reduce their taxes, and risks, by providing the highest quality VAT advice for businesses and high net worth individuals.
- We provide comprehensive advice. As a result, you receive great value because a single discussion can leverage multiple areas of our expertise.
- We can act as your VAT agent or VAT representative.
We can advise across all of your business, and personal, tax affairs. We’ll optimise your current situation – and help you better plan for your future.
We advise in the following areas of VAT taxation:
- VAT – Agent / Representative.
- VAT – Charities, Not for Profit and Disability.
- VAT – Property.
- VAT – Cross Border.
- VAT – Partial Exemptions.
- VAT – International.
Examples of Our VAT Services
- Our team has advised on a partial exemption matter. We secured a one-off refund of several £100,000s and reduced ongoing irrecoverable VAT by a similar amount. This enabled the company to continue to trade.
- We secured a VAT refund for a disabled tax client on domestic construction works as part of home improvements.
- We advised a client in the healthcare industry on how to improve its competitiveness by applying VAT reliefs which were passed onto customers.
- We advised a property development client on the purchase of commercial property and the conversion of it into a residential property. Our advice enabled our client to acquire the property by reducing its development costs.
- We obtained a new client from another accountant . (They had resigned as the work was too complex.) The group comprised of three UK limited companies. They acquired goods from China by shipping container which docked at various ports in Europe for onward transmission to consumers. We eliminated their UK VAT exposure and eased their angst over UK tax matters – allowing them to focus on their business.
Contact us today to reduce your VAT taxes and risks – and relieve your tax headache. You’ll be pleased you did.