UK VAT Services In-Depth, West London
Before speaking to us, most new clients are simply unaware of the substantial UK VAT tax – and time – savings achievable.
That’s because we‘re more than standard UK Chartered Accountants:
- We’ll help you get your VAT right, first time.
- You’ll save time and cost by eliminating errors and automating your systems.
- You’ll receive comprehensive, tailored UK VAT advice – for your specific needs.
- We employ an in-house Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA) qualified by the Chartered Institute of Taxation. (CTA is the UK’s highest tax qualification.)
- 60% of our tax staff have previously worked for HMRC – so we know how to work with them – on your behalf effectively.
UK VAT Bookkeeping
Our accountants and bookkeepers (for Zero, Sage and Quickbooks) can manage all of your VAT requirements, including:
- Register your company for UK VAT
- Act as your UK VAT Agent / Representative.
- VAT reporting and VAT returns to process your:
- Manage VAT and Global Sales Taxes for drop-shippers
UK VAT Services
We advise in the following specialist areas of UK VAT:
- VAT – Agent / Representative.
- VAT – Import / Export
- VAT – Property.
- VAT – Partial Exemption.
- VAT – Cross Border.
- VAT – Charities, Not for Profit and Disability.
Examples of Our VAT Services
- Our team has advised on a partial exemption matter. We secured a one-off refund of several £100,000s and reduced ongoing irrecoverable VAT by a similar amount. This enabled the company to continue to trade.
- We secured a VAT refund for a disabled tax client on domestic construction works as part of home improvements.
- We advised a client in the healthcare industry on improving its competitiveness by applying VAT reliefs which were passed on to customers.
- We advised a property development client on purchasing commercial property and converting it into a residential property. Our advice enabled our client to acquire the property by reducing its development costs.
- We obtained a new client from another accountant. (They had resigned as the work was too complex.) The group comprised three UK-limited companies. They acquired goods from China by shipping containers which docked at various ports in Europe for onward transmission to consumers. We eliminated their UK VAT exposure and eased their angst over UK tax matters – allowing them to focus on their business.
Contact us today to reduce your VAT taxes and risks – and relieve your headache. You’ll be pleased you did.