Personal Tax Returns – London W1
We complete a large number of personal tax returns.
We take a holistic approach to understand your financial affairs and aspirations – e.g. whether to claim a relief in one year or another – as it can affect your tax rate, and mortgage affordability.
We advise in areas such as:
- Capital Gains Tax.
- Income Tax.
- Inheritance Tax.
- Trust Funds.
- Non-Domiciles and Income Tax (remittance basis, RBC ,double taxation, tax treaties, residency).
- Tax Investigations and Tax Enquiries. We have a strong record of bringing tax investigations to a swift and successful conclusion.
We can also help with complex taxation issues such at:
1) Personal Tax for Non-Residents
The UK tax net affects non-residents with UK income – often overseas landlords. We’re able to manage with the complexities of double taxation, disregarded income and the availability of allowances.
2) Personal Tax on Arriving in the UK
We advise employees and employers relocating to the UK. We identify often significant opportunities to reduce UK taxes.
3) Personal Tax on Leaving the UK
It is important to get professional tax advice as early as possible before leaving the UK – as it can affect your income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax.
We secured a significant tax refund of several hundreds of thousands of pounds for a former UK employee of a multi-national company because his employer decided erroneously to tax a post cessation bonus.
Contact us today to relieve your personal tax headache. You’ll be pleased you did.