Audit and Assurance
Our Experience as a UK Audit Firm
We are Chartered Accountants based in London. We audit UK companies, charities and subsidiaries of international companies.
We are regulated by ICAEW. Our audits are fully compliant with:
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- FRS102 under the Financial Reporting Council.
- The Charities Statement of Recommended Practice (SORP)
Sarbanes–Oxley Act (SOX) compliance
We provide reporting on SOX compliance for UK subsidiaries of US listed companies.
Our audit staff have previously worked on audits of Apple, Fitbit, Airbnb, Fujifilm – and many smaller international and UK businesses. We have a client on the LSE. and audit many well-known companies including Sharp Electronics and Kuoni.
Benefits of Our Audit Services
- We help ensure you:
- Are compliant with UK legislation.
- Better understand your commercial risks.
- We are a full-service, mid-sized audit firm (60 staff). We have the resources to meet your audit requirements – and are small enough to care.
- We’re based in West London – significantly less expensive than a typical firm based in Central London.
- We can minimise time at your office because we partially audit remotely.
- We work efficiently and minimise the time required by your staff, and directors, as we have significant experience auditing most accounting and ERP systems.
- Our due diligence services provide assurance by your examining:
- Value drivers.
- Financial accounting.
- We can employ an in-house Chartered Tax Advisor – and many in-house professionals providing integrated advice. (See Case Studies below.)
Audit Case Studies
- Whilst performing a standard audit of a new client we identified they had not previously claimed their Employer’s allowances. Our tax team were able to reclaim them for the previous 4 tax years, saving the client considerable costs.
- A new client needed an audit completed within 14 days of contacting us – and they also had little time available to liaise with us. We accessed their records remotely and then audited the company with minimum impact on the client’s management time. We signed off the audit report, by the filing deadline, without jeopardising its quality.
- We identified during our first audit that our client had held patents. This enabled them to make significant tax savings. We were then able to save 9% of the company’s relevant profit – and make back-claims on profits for the previous six years.
Contact us to learn how we can improve your audit – and increase your assurance. You’ll be pleased you did.