UK Registered Audit Firm – West London
Reducing Your Audit Workload
We’re Chartered Accountants and will reduce your audit workload by:
- Minimising your audit emails and queries using our audit portal, specifically designed for this purpose.
- Minimising our time at your office – by working remotely when able to do so.
- Leveraging our experience auditing many accounts / ERP systems.
- Working efficiently – and minimising the time required by your staff and directors.
Our audit fees are significantly less than those of a typical central London firm.
UK Audit Clients
Our audit staff have previously worked on audits of Apple, Fitbit, Airbnb, Fujifilm – and many smaller international and UK businesses. We have a client on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) and audit well-known companies, including Sharp Electronics and Kuoni.
We have significant experience in auditing:
- UK PLCs, limited companies (LLCs) and LLPs
- UK charities
- UK subsidiaries of international groups
- Public Interest Entities (PIEs)
Our Audit Team
- We’re based in West London and have a rapidly growing team of 10 experienced auditors from top-4 and top-15 firms.
- We are a full-service, mid-sized audit firm (60 staff). We have the resources to meet your audit requirements – and are small enough to care.
Benefits of Our Audit Services
We help ensure you comply with UK legislation and better understand your commercial risks. Our due diligence services provide assurance by examining your financial accounting and value drivers.
UK Regulatory Compliance
We’re regulated by the ICAEW. When required, our audits are fully compliant with the following:
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- FRS102, 102 Section 1A, 103 and 104 under the UK FRC.
- Sarbanes–Oxley Act (SOX) testing of UK subsidiaries of US-listed companies.
- International Accounting Standards (IAS).
Audit Case Studies
- A new client needed an audit completed within 14 days of contacting us – and had little time to liaise with us. We accessed their records remotely and audited the company with minimum impact on their management. We signed off the audit report by the filing deadline – without jeopardising its quality.
- We identified a new client who had not previously claimed their Employer’s allowances. We reclaim them – for four tax years – saving our client considerable costs.
- We identified on our first audit that a client had held patents. We saved 9% of the company’s relevant profit and made back claims on profits for the previous six years.
Contact us today to relieve your audit headache – and reduce your audit fee. You’ll be pleased you did.