SRA Legal Audits West London
Reducing Your Workload
We’re Chartered Accountants and help lawyers and solicitors reduce their legal audit workload. We also save time by:
- Minimising your audit emails and queries using our specifically designed audit portal.
- Working remotely when able – minimising our time at your office.
- Working efficiently.
- Leverage our legal audit experience.
Legal Audit Experience and Expertise
We audit many legal firms and check compliance to SRA Accounts Rules
- We have a rapidly growing team of 18 experienced auditors – 50% from top-4 and top-5 firms.
- We are a full-service, mid-sized audit firm. We have the resources to meet your SRA audit requirements – and are small enough to care.
- We’ve several offices and are based in West London.
Low Fees / High Availability
- Our legal audit fees are significantly less than those of a typical central London firm.
- We’ve currently (December 2023) the staff and expertise to rapidly complete your legal audit requirements.
Plus: Tax Advice for Lawyers
Most new legal clients are initially unaware of the substantial tax savings we can achieve. That’s because we‘re more than standard UK Chartered Accountants:
- You’ll receive comprehensive, tailored tax advice – for your specific needs.
- We employ an in-house Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA) qualified by the Chartered Institute of Taxation. (CTA is the UK’s highest tax qualification.)
- 60% of our tax staff have previously worked for HMRC – so we know how to work with them – on your behalf effectively.
Contact us today to relieve your SRA audit headache – and reduce your audit fee. You’ll be pleased you did.