Public Interest Entity (PIE) Audits for UK Listed Companies – London W1
We’re Chartered Accountants and authorised by the Financial Reporting Council (FRC) to audit Public Interest Entities (PIEs) in the UK.
Reducing Your PIE Audit Costs – and Workload
Our PIE audits are significantly less than those of a typical central London firm and we’ll reduce your workload by:
- Minimising your audit emails – and queries – by using our audit portal, specifically designed for this purpose.
- Minimising our time at your office – by working remotely when able to do so.
- Leveraging our previous experience of auditing many accounts / ERP systems.
- Working efficiently – and minimising the time required by your staff, and directors.
PIE Audit Clients
We have PIE audit clients on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) and our audit staff have previously worked on audits of Apple, Fitbit, Airbnb and Fujifilm.
We audit well-known companies including Sharp Electronics and Kuoni – and many smaller international and UK businesses.
Our PIE Audit Team
- We have a team of experienced auditors, from ex-top-4 and top-15 firms.
- We are a full-service, mid-sized audit firm (60 staff). We have the resources to meet your audit requirements – and are small enough to care.
- We’re based in West London and have offices in several other locations.
Contact us today to relieve your PIE audit headache – and reduce your costs. You’ll be pleased you did.