Integrated Inheritance Tax (IHT) Planning London W1
We’ll help you reduce your IHT by:
- Advising across all of your personal, business and IHT affairs.
- Optimising your overall current tax situation
- Reducing your taxes in multiple areas.
- Enabling you to pass on more of your wealth.
Our Inheritance Tax Expertise
Uniquely we draw on four core IHT disciplines to minimise your IHT using our expertise in:
- Property Taxes
- Probate Note: During probate we are often able to reduce taxes.
- Finance advice.
We then minimise your IHT using estate planning taking into account:
- Capital Gains Tax.
- Lifetime transfers.
- 10-year charges.
- Stamp duty relief (in addition to IHT).
- Estate planning.
- Benefits from wealth before tax.
In-Dept IHT Expertise
We’ll help reduce your IHT, and pass on your wealth, because we’re more than standard Chartered Accountants.
- We employ an in-house Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA), qualified by the Chartered Institute of Taxation. (CTA is the UK’s highest tax qualification.) He helps our clients reduce their taxes, and risks, by providing the highest quality advice for businesses and high net worth individuals.
- 60% of our tax staff have previously worked for HMRC – so we know how to effectively work with them – on your behalf.
- We provide comprehensive advice. As a result, you receive great value because a single discussion can leverage multiple areas of our expertise.
Contact us today to relieve your IHT headache – and reduce your taxes. You’ll be pleased you did.