Inheritance Tax (IHT) Planning
How We Help Reduce Your IHT
We’ll help reduce your IHT, and pass on your wealth, because we’re more than standard Chartered Accountants.
- We employ an in-house Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA), qualified by the Chartered Institute of Taxation. (CTA is the UK’s highest tax qualification.) He helps our clients reduce their taxes, and risks, by providing the highest quality advice for businesses and high net worth individuals.
- 60% of our tax staff have previously worked for HMRC – so we know how to effectively work with them – on your behalf.
- We provide comprehensive advice. As a result, you receive great value because a single discussion can leverage multiple areas of our expertise.
Our Inheritance Tax Expertise
Uniquely we draw on three core IHT disciplines to minimise your IHT using our expertise in:
We then minimise your IHT using estate planning taking into account:
- Capital Gains Tax.
- Lifetime transfers.
- 10-year charges.
- Stamp duty relief (in addition to IHT).
- Estate planning.
- Benefits from wealth before tax.
- Advise across all of your personal, and business, IHT affairs.
- Optimise your overall current situation – and create a better plan for your future.
- Minimise your inheritance tax – whilst also minimising other taxes.
Contact us to reduce your inheritance risks and taxes.