Property Tax Advice Service – West London
We help reduce property-related taxes for:
- Property investors
- Buy to let
- Rent to rent
- Property developers
- Commercial / Industrial / Offices.
Many new clients are initially simply unaware of the substantial tax savings available from our property-related tax expertise.
We help by optimising your entire personal/business/tax situation. We’ll evaluate a wide range of factors and taxes. We’ll also balance your needs across taxes, profits and loans/equity positions to achieve the best overall result for you.
Property Tax Expertise
Areas in which we’ll help you reduce your property-related taxes include:
- Income tax
- Corporation tax.
- Capital Gains Tax.
- Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT).
- Property VAT.
- Inheritance Tax.
- ATED (Annual Tax of Enveloped Dwelling).
- Capital allowances
- Pensions benefits
- Business structures – such as limited companies and LLPs
- Property tax planning for international buyers of UK properties.
- Mortgage planning
We’re more than standard Chartered Accountants:
- 60% of our tax staff have previously worked for HMRC – so we know how to work with them – on your behalf effectively.
- We employ an in-house Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA) qualified by the Chartered Institute of Taxation. (CTA is the UK’s highest tax qualification.) He helps our clients reduce their taxes and risks by providing the highest quality VAT advice for businesses and high-net-worth individuals.
- We provide comprehensive, tailored advice to reduce your taxes and tax risks matched to your specific needs.
- We’re a mid-sized firm with the resources you need and are small enough to care.
- Our fees are typically significantly less than a central London firm, and we’re always available online.
Property Case Study
The Property Problem
Our Client, in his 80s, owned a hotel and wanted to minimise his inheritance tax (IHT) and ensure his estate passed to his children.
How We Helped
We used our combined expertise in: tax planning, investment management and probate to meet his objectives. We then helped him implement it correctly – ensuring arrangements were watertight. Our probate arm will also administer his estate.
The Client’s estate will be passed on to children, and his family will save £2m in taxes.
Contact us today to relieve your property tax headache – and reduce your taxes. You’ll be pleased you did.