International VAT Service
International VAT advice often requires more than just processing your VAT. We can help you restructure your business to minimise VAT costs and VAT administration, taking into account:
- The value and type of product sold.
- Where the product is sourced.
- Where it arrives.
- How it is shipped.
- The VAT rate in the country where the products are finally delivered.
- The use of bonded warehouses – VAT is only paid when products are removed.
We aid drop-shippers with:
Areas of International VAT Experience
We help clients reduce their VAT in areas such as:
- Completing UK VAT forms
- Distance selling into overseas countries.
- Digital delivery of services.
- Use of VAT warehouses.
- We helped restructure an online merchandise platform to avoid the administrative headache of cross-border VAT reporting.
- When a client’s previous accountant resigned due to international VAT matters, we reviewed the client’s operations. We explained the VAT implications enabling them to become compliant (for the first time).
Contact us for help and advice with your international VAT requirements.