Patent Box attracts innovators to the UK by reducing corporation tax rate from patents to about 10%.
We advise clients on how to:
- Implement and manage Patent Box correctly.
- Integrate Patent Box relief into your wider corporation tax planning using, for example:
- We are a full-service firm, based in West London (significantly less expensive than a typical firm based in Central London).
- We’re a mid-sized firm of Chartered Accountants. We:
- Have the depth of resources to help you with Patent Box needs – and your wider requirements.
- Are small enough to care for you as a client.
Case Study: Pharma Engineering
Pharma, a successful Oxford based, engineering company has developed several products it sells worldwide. But they also needed to continue to invest in its products – whilst rewarding the owners for their efforts.
How we helped
We advised on:
- Remuneration structures to optimise the combined effects of R&D tax credits and Patent Box.
- The potential impact of changing rules.
- Protecting and maximising future claims so they continued to minimise their taxes.
- Pharma didn’t need to pay tax.
- The increased cashflow was used to re-invest in growing the company.
- Pharma’s value grew, and the owners were able to extract money from the company.
Contact us to discuss implementing Patent Box for your company.