Research and Development (R&D) Tax Credits
We’ll quickly, and efficiently, maximise your claims for R&D tax credits.
- We provide comprehensive advice, for example we can integrate R&D tax credit advice with:
- We are a full-service, mid-sized, firm of Charted Accountants, based in West London (significantly less expensive than a typical firm based in Central London).
- Have the depth of resources to help you with R&D Tax Credits – and your wider requirements.
- Can advise across all of your business, and personal, affairs.
- Are small enough to care for you as a client.
- We’ll optimise your current situation – and help you better plan for your future.
R&D Tax Credits
Research and development (R&D) tax credits enable companies to invest in innovative products and services. The scheme offers companies an opportunity to claim back a proportion of R&D costs,
Your company size and how your R&D activity is structured will determine how you can claim. Claims can either reduce current/future corporation tax or generate a “no strings attached” cash injection from HMRC.
A client review identified a failure to claim R&D tax credits. (Their former accountant had advised them they did not qualify.)
How We Helped
We identified changes to enable current, and historic, expenditure to be claimed for R&D tax credits
We enabled the client to generate an additional £100,000 p.a. in cashflow, from an ongoing development.
Contact us for learn how to claim your R&D tax credits – and improve your overall tax position.