Systems Integration and Technology
Our team of five systems development staff will help you:
- Capture and manage data efficiently.
- Reduce errors – saving time, cost and frustration.
- Ensure you have the information needed to manage your business effectively.
- Rapidly increase scale – without the additional data processing costs.
- Work remotely with ease.
- We develop apps and systems interfaces to meet your specific needs.
- We’ll help you to improve your systems and meet your evolving business requirements.
- We advise clients on software selection and system design.
- We will support you through design, implementation and daily use through training or more general assistance.
- Expertise in a wide range of accounting and business systems.
We’re a Xero Gold Partner.
We can help you, remotely, to set up, migrate data and run your business on Xero. You’ll be amazed at how much time, cost and frustration this eliminates.
We’ll easily support you anywhere with an internet connection. You won’t need to send pieces of paper to us.
We can help you:
- Capture data from purchase invoices, cash receipts and bank statement. (You can ditch all your paperwork and take everything safely on-line.)
- Automate accounting transactions like depreciation, sales invoices and automating sending reminders.
- Customise regular management reports to improve your business insight.
- Integrate Xero to other business software such as tills, or CRM systems.
We’re a Quickbooks Silver ProAdvisor. (A global leading bookkeeping software package. )
The cloud version is particularly popular with small businesses – and has been used by listed companies.
There are many add on options that will enable you to expand it from accounting into an operational aid.
Sage remains one of the main UK small business accounting software choices.
Designed principally for bookkeepers it has a host of additional functionality suiting specific needs, such as project accounting, or larger businesss with greater reporting needs.
Sage is available in several versions from small business to med-sized enterprises. We can advise you on the selecting and implementing the most appropriate systems.
Find out how we can automate your systems – and improve your efficiency.