Jersey Registered Audit Firm
We are Chartered Accountants, based in London, with significant experience in auditing:
- Jersey PLCs, limited companies and LLPs
- Jersey charities
- Jersey subsidiaries of international groups
- Specific companies sectors
Our audit fees are significantly less than those of a typical central London or Jersey firm.
Reducing Your Audit Workload
We’ll reduce your audit workload by:
- Minimising your audit emails – and queries – by using our audit portal, specifically designed for this purpose.
- Minimising our time at your office – by working remotely when able to do so.
- Leveraging our previous experience of auditing many accounting and ERP systems.
- Working efficiently – and minimising the time required by your staff, and directors.
Our audit staff have previously worked on audits of Apple, Fitbit, Airbnb, Fujifilm – and many smaller international and UK businesses. We have a client on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) and audit well-known companies including Sharp Electronics and Kuoni.
Our Audit Team
- We have a team of 10 experienced auditors from top-4 and top-15 firms.
- We are a full-service, mid-sized audit firm (60 staff). We have the resources to meet your audit requirements – and are small enough to care.
Benefits of Our Audit Services
We help ensure you are compliant with UK legislation and better understand your commercial risks. Our due diligence services provide assurance by examining your financial accounting and value drivers.
Meeting Your Jersey Regulatory Compliance Requirements
When required, our audits are fully compliant with:
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- FRS102, 102 Section 1A, 103 and 104 under the UK FRC.
- Sarbanes–Oxley Act (SOX) testing of UK subsidiaries of US-listed companies.
- International Accounting Standards (IAS).
We are one of only 38 UK audit firms* authorised by the UK Financial Reporting Council (FRC) to undertake audits of Public Interest Entities (PIE). We’re regulated by ICAEW.
Audit Case Studies
- Whilst auditing a new client we identified they had not previously claimed their Employer’s allowances. We were able to reclaim them – for the previous 4 tax years – saving our client considerable costs.
- A new client needed an audit completed within 14 days of contacting us. They also had little time available to liaise with us. We accessed their records remotely and audited the company with minimum impact on our client’s management. We signed off the audit report, by the filing deadline, without jeopardising its quality.
- We identified during our first audit that our client had held patents. We saved 9% of the company’s relevant profit – and also made back-claims on profits for the previous six years.
Contact us today to relieve your audit headache – and reduce your audit fee. You’ll be pleased you did.
*on December 22nd 2022.